返回列表 回復 發帖
if you ever want to see a nice chinese garden inside china and are around shanghai, head outside to suzhou's 拙政園(zuozhengyuan).  gorgeous and strangely, not so many people during spring, especially in the late afternoon.
agree, it's something people keep forgetting.  The Dutch invasion of Taiwan, the Brits forcibly renting HK, Commodore Perry landing on Tane Island forcing Japan to open it's doors with unethical accords, which ended up teaching Japan expansionism and invading China.  seriously, I'd rather call Sun Yat Sen the Wu San Gui of modern era than our nation's "father", this man was taught ethics from a nation that ends up invading us around the same time as his "rebellion".  WTF?  in any other country Dr. Sun would be considered the trojan horse and branded a traitor to their country.  He singlehandedly caused the CCP to gain power because his upper class japanese-taught ethics couldn't be tolerated by the hordes of peasant class.

well, it's another way to review how "modern" China's history came to be.  maybe not a topic for this forum though...

anyways, if you ever come to China's east coast, gimme a shout.  I'm always happy to show people around my favourite areas (Jiangnan 江南 - Zhejiang/south Jiangsu/east Anhui provinces + Shanghai)
maybe it's the ability to see things from more than one perspective.
hrm... i usually just play with the hue/saturation/luminance slider for blue and cyan for darkening sky, and then unmask anything else that's affected.  that or mask a curve.  i find the "reeditability" and control are much greater~
moxfactor,

Thank you for the invitation. Where are you physically located?

I've been in Kwai-Lin and Huang Shan. But that was before digital cameras. I want to go back with my modern gears and ret ...
ssal 發表於 2010-9-3 02:21 AM
I often travel to Hangzhou, and is usually based either there or back in Hong Kong.
返回列表