返回列表 回復 發帖

[心得] How to do HDR with your camera raw file

,  描述: without HDR software

I adjusted the exposure (bright) in the raw handler to get the detail of the background tree.

I adjusted the exposure (dark) to eliminate the blowout on the water fall, the concrete slab and the foreground.

I merged the two images to get proper exposure I want.

I came across this "waterfall" picture last weekend. The sun was on the upper left, so concrete slap of the dam was blowout. So was the foreground.
I also see the waterfall was too bright and it was losing detail.

I shoot both raw and jpg. The result of manipulating the jpg file was not as desirable so I went to my raw file.

Here's how I did it:

From the raw file handler (CS3) I adjusted the first picture (the exposure bright) to get the desired exposure of the background tree. I saved the file as a.jpg.
I open the same raw file again and adjusted the exposure to low to get detail of the waterfall, also eliminated the blowout of the concrete and the foreground. I saved the file as b.jpg

From Photoshop, with both image opened, I draged b over a and I have two layers on a.jpg. I use edit->Auto-Align-Layera. Then,  on the top layer, I inserted a mask and use a brush hide some of the under-exposue area.

Here the bottom picture is the combination of the two, with properly exposue background, foreground. There is a lot detail on the waterfall, and the foreground is not blowout.
HDR,风光必备

高频管

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表