返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] 曼联这样下去会怎样

曼联的比赛越看越忧心,对维拉的比赛差D被打爆(后来又追平了)... 联赛打了1/3,我对冠军已经看得很淡,前锋给不了我希望,后卫很叫我失望。对B9我觉得很奇怪,真的想不懂为什么当时费Sir为他而放弃T32。看现在多数比赛都系踢不完就被换下场。后防吧,今季真是很不济。这场E3对第二个失球真的要负责,完全没有跟着对方的A12。如此的不专注赔上的就是失败,上季单靠R10拿到了第2,但现在呢,费Sir季前声称已经很满意的阵容令我真得很不满意。13轮联赛不败,赢下的有多少场...或者该不抱什么希望巴,那就不会失望。对现在这样的曼联,可以希望他怎样?

評分次數

• HIDE

If Rafael was here today, I doubt if Villa can score the 2 goals..

I think its time to let Berba go... when we can get some $$ back.... he's a good player, but his style doesn't fit into MU that well....

Tevez has been showing his problem - too much talking, and we know Fergie hate this type of players.

評分次數

• HIDE

其實我覺得兩球都關布朗事。
Yes.. I really think all of your opinions are right.  Brown should be the one to blame.  He places to many miss passes and he did not follow the marked man closely.  I think it is time to sale Berbatov too. The freekick that Nani put Evra thru for a cross, if it was another striker other than Berbatov, he will run in strongly and get the goal.  Berbatov is too lazy to get into the box to score goals.

評分次數

• HIDE

And a big question mark on why Park wasn't replaced earlier, he's clearly running out of gas, 4th matches in 14 days (7th game in 24 days).... on the other hand, gotta give credit to Fletcher, who was also playing the same amount of matches, also running as hard as Park, still running so strong.

Also, thanks Houllier for taking Agbonlahor off, and give us the chance make a come back LOL!
今晚我做莊嘅朋友同我講,一切都係做出嚟,所有嘢都係假球!
And a big question mark on why Park wasn't replaced earlier, he's clearly running out of gas, 4th matches in 14 days (7th game in 24 days).... on the other hand, gotta give credit to Fletcher, who was ...
ice_cap 發表於 2010-11-14 02:46 AM
傷病問題嚴重,冷板凳唔夠厚。
今晚我做莊嘅朋友同我講,一切都係做出嚟,所有嘢都係假球!
db7 發表於 2010-11-14 03:11 AM
做莊既朋友?有冇其他內幕料?

咁曼聯咪唔洗拎冠軍
曼联今赛季的阵容相比于其他两强(切尔西和阿森纳)真的很薄弱,无论是首发或板凳阵容,只是比利物浦强一点罢了,曾经一度令我质疑曼联夺冠的能力,一度令我觉得曼联今赛季能够拿到第二已经非常棒了,但你知道吗?是什么令我们这些曼迷依然死心塌地的在继续支持曼联吗?是那颗抱着“MU Forever!”的心,无论曼联踢得多糟糕,战绩有多差,我们依然是曼联的支持者

評分次數

• HIDE

MICHAEL WONG
I think our 1st team is weaker than Chelsea and Arsenal, but we our performance has been  more consistent than Arsenal.

Our bench is much deeper than the other teams, only the young talents haven't got enough game time. I'm glad to see Obertan and Macheda play more, and hope to see more chance for Fabio and Smalling.

It's sad to see players like Pique, Shawcross and Danny Simpson playing so well after leaving MU, without really given a chance to shine.... Fergie love his old players too much - specially Gary Neville, whol should be gone long time....

評分次數

• HIDE

I like to see youngsters playing for the team and getting good performance, but if the final goal is to win the champion, we gonna need more quality players in the 1st team. This season is a bit frustrated to me so far, i hope they will have the strength to come back.

評分次數

• HIDE

2# ice_cap

I think B9 can stay, he can move back to midfield, he is pretty good @ play making and good sence of shooting. Then i think we gonna need a forward like V10 we used to have. Well, all these is based on how much money the boss is going to give. the god damn American!!!

評分次數

• HIDE

曼联今赛季的阵容相比于其他两强(切尔西和阿森纳)真的很薄弱,无论是首发或板凳阵容,只是比利物浦强一点罢了,曾经一度令我质疑曼联夺冠的能力,一度令我觉得曼联今赛季能够拿到第二已经非常棒了,但你知道吗?是 ...
ultrabitch 發表於 2010-11-14 04:11 AM
没错~~你说的非常的赞同~~昨天很多人灰心~~但是红魔永不放弃的精神才能连追两球~~正如费爵爷说的~~如果还有时间一定能胜出比赛~~球队球员的坚持、更需要我们红魔球迷的不放弃~~只要心不死任何胜利都能发生~~“红魔精神”

評分次數

• HIDE

if man. utd. keep lose points at away games...then win all the home games also can't bring us the title....come on man utd......win win win

評分次數

• HIDE

老細唔泵水,傷病又多,後備又不足,聯賽唔駛想,尊攻杯賽啦

評分次數

• HIDE

返回列表