返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
( }* y, `  {( Z5 twww2.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
7 g, W/ j7 ~# u* d) g5 m, gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
5 s# g& P8 S! t& Y2 u$ x公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

2 e6 y3 |$ v- Y: ?6 l# F! u) I公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* t4 I$ S2 A% V& o& o$ b
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份www2.tvboxnow.com; W) r; p+ {, R% m/ {4 x# p
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇2 Q; `, J9 U( Z3 d# Y
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

. ^3 ^- ^2 K% C5 IThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
9 Q4 t' D" g; O& ]$ b) z+ D/ E  B耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份9 F7 ?/ s. ~3 K. d# d' B
西元2010年04月27日
! _0 R% ^; H2 \# m$ Y0 G
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

7 r$ }& x1 S  X  [( B8 p公仔箱論壇' S: x0 _% s- f  w
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
9 ?* H; d7 V8 m4 E, {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
3 g: ~1 I, T* [# F! sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月26日* P% @: V/ D+ H6 k3 a& ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' B" z, s: U) s  U# C7 F
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
# J. b, H6 a# S0 [2 D0 B8 T' N2 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& }" {0 s4 r+ o7 x6 e2 y, l8 q0 h
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇# m2 F+ t! b6 L4 p
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 r8 C9 q/ y  X% T9 B! R7 A
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)3 w8 t! C3 L) {; \$ z
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)5 s; j- {7 ^6 k+ Z: f5 f7 {& W
西元2010年04月24日
* a8 M# k$ g: w  m, ^www2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com' J: e: i' M* \+ H1 @
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
( z+ O9 r& Z/ {6 f! P1 f3 ~2 N“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
: |( k" R3 g  J2 p  q( N% bwww2.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日2 x0 ~4 }# Q. ]- a5 h! ]! c
: r' C: B- [: l. D: a, t6 d$ A: V
www2.tvboxnow.com9 A7 i0 e$ ]; p& P
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# T4 P4 U* t# E! D3 f1 m
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _; u, o/ ~) r! k

& R6 @" z2 i' _5 Y. M+ a' n9 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
& q9 H2 Z+ l" e$ f) q) N公仔箱論壇
* a, j3 A3 W1 j2 m/ D8 IBy Greg Szymanski, JD& `9 ?! V- Y; B3 L$ ]
April 23, 2010公仔箱論壇& y9 C# i, f% _5 U$ c  Z5 _+ B
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
- W2 h9 m5 ]- F$ [* k! {( gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
' x* i; [# Q: V' K4 I( I$ jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
: {$ X% V: }; O/ ~; D在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
* |3 P. |& |- K- z, G( dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
5 c' B- b* R% P公仔箱論壇隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 E/ a! h8 h, ]9 }- t
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
" f9 |  k5 A* cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- W+ u2 a& d9 [4 |; ]; o
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
5 F9 \9 q3 S+ ~: r3 C# d; ywww2.tvboxnow.com
7 g3 c" M; d9 k4 s“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”公仔箱論壇- ^/ F" `& H* V  d: o" O2 O7 H' ~

2 M* f' V1 h, r6 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 `2 e6 ?3 q$ \9 C

7 c0 d& `1 h3 g4 QLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.公仔箱論壇  [# \  \- j" @
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# o3 `* l# G! P
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 C7 M  `! S1 g

9 N1 x9 Z+ K6 R& T% ?公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
3 V) M, W. J2 V公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇+ s7 V8 y1 N% g
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 p. y: U8 N5 h/ I" p$ O
! v6 ^6 w7 Q- f8 I: K& I- Q, k# B! ^
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% p7 R% K+ x( A; `8 t
公仔箱論壇' o0 n) ], b5 a4 ~" G/ E7 S$ l2 W) h
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
! u" T# r, k/ b1 L  L* Q# gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' h1 h5 w$ t" U% S1 h! a
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
( H( P  J6 o. I# ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ ^2 O1 K8 P0 O* d/ c
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 Q# H, K! ]- j& D1 H2 n9 @+ K
www2.tvboxnow.com4 U# u8 ~) t( D; I! {# [: G
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
# l. Y: T( Y3 J# w5 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
+ G* q3 |8 j# I  l& ?! @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽