返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
7 N$ z: `; K' u- ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
/ L$ s- q' X. k& ?/ N# S4 K! |' `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ L" U- \! v! q
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

' j) G: v. m* F. Z5 ~& cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2公仔箱論壇4 _6 V: g; a7 K: E: [
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
' T  {( d& `! j1 |' S% P' v0 A  x公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇! m: Z, h& X+ I1 ?3 d- [: d2 P
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

& O5 L) k* |9 Z% lThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ O9 ]- D! j0 I. y$ R6 O
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ A0 ~+ O6 H4 d1 k2 T0 o
西元2010年04月27日( _5 h6 q& I& [
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

4 A% j# y- n- V$ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, k8 C$ c3 D0 `) ^$ y* |! v4 ]
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope3 m& `1 c/ I7 |/ F  ^8 W" ]
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
1 q' y; |( h! L7 A0 |  d: x- TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月26日公仔箱論壇/ l, y+ r1 {9 q( z9 g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 U/ j+ e+ A: {& H5 m! v
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
4 @% F8 z5 J6 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
: N7 a; d4 s- k2 r0 B/ e& l: E: ?公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日www2.tvboxnow.com/ z. n/ N, C% x* _. a/ f
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ D+ U0 C4 b3 a4 ^1 S
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, u9 _% e1 f; F: ^
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 G+ E" a% P3 N0 d
西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 H% }2 Z6 h3 `5 l$ F6 _

1 V* w; p( M' ^' m% ~+ M"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
% m% x4 y7 Q) m1 x6 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
# ^. q6 `5 X1 x# ^4 R西元2010年04月24日8 d  ~, j( r* C+ u* a1 |
公仔箱論壇5 e4 n/ W+ U- U7 a5 T6 V7 S  X3 b

0 M+ O1 y' [$ v5 w! ~% Zwww2.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 d# q+ g4 ~) q' S) l, D& s
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 N3 D/ a) D$ F7 t1 |

& i; k4 q& k% ~, }( h! W3 M' ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
" F5 m6 S% d$ z. J6 f; e' ~+ _# \公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 e. o# ~' H# ]: D( O+ t4 W0 Q' G+ |
By Greg Szymanski, JD
, I; J  @3 a0 I6 _( ~( }% d0 m$ ywww2.tvboxnow.comApril 23, 2010' U- N9 g) v9 A4 s7 \8 P
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
! [3 e$ l9 E, Y4 Iwww2.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 E! y  v6 f( |2 s$ X
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
2 U5 z2 r# j# t1 ?公仔箱論壇在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
4 u: _* W# Q) ?1 {- ]) M6 W/ c公仔箱論壇With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.www2.tvboxnow.com5 }/ f- O0 s  @9 Q+ q
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
# V7 Q9 a1 t) r9 O% c/ ]! Zwww2.tvboxnow.comAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
% k. P) F7 h. y/ g& D/ M/ U5 owww2.tvboxnow.com
! f. M3 w" ]: g; X. e7 T6 ]www2.tvboxnow.comThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
0 X) m8 T9 {' E% J! s' Z2 D公仔箱論壇; o: j, E" H; |0 ]) z$ n
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
/ C$ W2 W+ p$ m4 p& Z% Pwww2.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇  _# z. s3 ?) j  q5 ^! i8 S
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
; F# K; ~; q' p6 I# j$ F6 b+ ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 R% \- _, p2 e/ b' R- H8 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, b: @6 Q) V, o; G- U1 k
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 J) p1 |, v6 F4 Y& P
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
  q  E6 k8 D4 X9 U& ^( A
- q! R, Q- Q4 ^# gAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
0 S( w9 o: }* g3 U# Hwww2.tvboxnow.com
3 H- |% D" i4 q* ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
( A) x4 T/ w! u7 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 A, }0 [( u& x; F/ Q. W“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
6 h& |' J! m9 p: r" b公仔箱論壇www2.tvboxnow.com% y' x' d! F3 q0 L* r+ [
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
; l3 V3 X$ w8 r
( ]7 S6 E3 U. ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
4 g2 e1 y/ s$ C- }
9 ]: o: w5 b) ]# ?6 |, W5 I公仔箱論壇“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
# G2 ~6 S4 X) F3 w5 u公仔箱論壇
: B6 I7 F6 C4 G, `" r; X公仔箱論壇Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
6 a' T) U+ F) w' Pthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? 公仔箱論壇+ M& k1 n) v1 _8 e