香川真司
沙比阿朗素
--------------------------------------------
請大家分享討論

評分次數

• 我系一督屎

曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
迪基亞, A楊格, 莫迪歷 can actually help the team which they are replacing the leavers... But I think the team still need more good MF like Sneijder to match Barca... Otherwise we will be hard to play against them in coming year... Or better be a powerful FW!!! Some new Drogba?  What do you think???

評分次數

• 我系一督屎

永遠未見到佢地落場踢
都不相信轉會新聞,
當然希望曼聯能簽到
實料:
迪基亞
A楊格
莫迪歷
這3人,再給一些年輕球員上場機會

評分次數

• 我系一督屎

快d签左个龙门先林其他拉
dunno what they are still waiting for?
GK: De Gea
DF: Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra
MF: Valencia Carrick Modric A.Young
ST: Hernandez Rooney
Subsitute : Lindegard, Fabio, Smalling, Fletcher, Nani, Berbatov, Owen
事实上是。。。曼联一个人都未签。。。讲完!
Jones set for United switch

Skysports.com has learnt Blackburn Rovers defender Phil Jones is at Manchester United having a medical as he closes on a move to Old Trafford.

The in-demand centre-half is also a target for Arsenal and Liverpool but it would appear United have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals in a transfer race that could be concluded soon.

Liverpool were thought to be the early front-runners for the England Under 21 international but Sir Alex Ferguson, with a healthy transfer chest of his own, is set to land a player many believe will be a mainstay for the senior national side for years to come.

It is understood United have offered the player a five-year contract, despite widespread reports he was to undergo a medical at Liverpool's training ground.

The 19-year-old was supposed to travel to Denmark on Wednesday with the England Under 21s for this summer's European Championship.

link: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6970750,00.html

可能係今夏第一簽^^

Skysports.com has learnt Blackburn Rovers defender Phil Jones is at Manchester United having a medical as he closes on a move to Old Trafford.

The in-demand centre-half i ...
gunden 發表於 2011-6-8 09:13 PM
菲爾鍾斯,睇黎吹下
曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
本帖最後由 ultrabitch 於 2011-6-8 09:51 PM 編輯
快d签左个龙门先林其他拉
我系一督屎 發表於 2011-6-8 01:36 PM
新闻说de gea目前正在为西班牙U21比赛,可能会在曼联集训前几天才签约...

曼联或集训前8天签德赫亚

《每日星报》证实,曼联很可能在欧青赛结束后才能彻底签下德赫亚,具体时间可能在6月26日左右。

《每日星报》截屏:德赫亚先打欧青赛再谈成魔

早在上个月,弗格森就发表声明,宣布曼联已经将德赫亚选定为范德萨的接班人。从英国和西班牙媒体获悉,曼联为德赫亚付出了1830万英镑,这一报价也得到了马竞方面的认同。

不过,德赫亚当下的首要任务却并非是与曼联签约,而是与西班牙U21国家队一同冲击欧青赛冠军。《每日镜报》指出,德赫亚很可能在6月26日左右正式签约曼联,这离曼联新赛季的集训开始时间仅剩8天。

昨晚,德赫亚再次被问及了关于转会曼联的问题,他回应道:“我只会在欧青赛后谈论自己的未来。现在,我要帮助西班牙征战欧青赛。当然,作为一名球员,总希望在顶级联赛效力,并每天提高。”
MICHAEL WONG

The in-demand centre-half i ...
gunden 發表於 2011-6-8 09:13 PM
Phil Jones?如果真是签了的话,我想很多曼迷会很意外...
MICHAEL WONG
Phil Jones?如果真是签了的话,我想很多曼迷会很意外...
ultrabitch 發表於 2011-6-8 21:53
完全估吾到
actually phil jone is a quite good player and important is he is still young,i think he will become next strong CB match with smailing to replace ferdinand and vidic in future.Good Deal!
actually phil jone is a quite good player and important is he is still young,i think he will become next strong CB match with smailing to replace ferdinand and vidic in future.Good Deal!
vtfc 發表於 2011-6-9 12:24 PM
1:又係買後生仔
2:買後衛,不是急忙要補血的中場

不過如果佢防守中場打得好,都有機會既
而且可以用佢頂左伊雲斯,再借E 雲C出去,踢得好,賣左佢
曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
1:又係買後生仔
2:買後衛,不是急忙要補血的中場

不過如果佢防守中場打得好,都有機會既
而且可以用佢頂左伊雲斯,再借E 雲C出去,踢得好,賣左佢 ...
tok 發表於 2011-6-9 09:03 PM