返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 抢先热报:萨拉特加盟国际米兰

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=32147

LIVE - IN MARCH: "it's all done, Zarate and YOUR"
31/08/2011 15:30 FcInter1908 Editorial Article read 27641 times
Source: FCINTER1908.IT
15:41 hours. It 'made Zarate will be an Inter player. Reached an agreement in place for the Inter pesto. Zarate would have to travel to Milan. The figure for the right of redemption, and therefore not required, should be around 18/20 million.

Hours 15:35 - According to journalists on Sky Palacio would be really far behind Inter, while Zarate trading are becoming more heated. Igli Tare and the prosecutor in the Inter Zarate would have expected to discuss the passage of Lazio to Inter.

15:30 - Ag.Zarate: "" Mauro in Liverpool? What? It is here with me in Rome ... The hours pass and I think the chances are fading to go away. Currently still a few hours and I think that eventually Mauritania remains at Lazio. If so we need to understand how to clarify the internal situation. However, no five hours and something can always happen ... England? Difficult .... In Italy? Let's see, the offerings as well as Lotito is unlikely that wants to come. "

Hours 15:20 - CDS: "The DS has gone to Lazio Tare Air Hotel Executive is likely that the deal for Inter Zarate can enter a decisive phase, it is impossible to arrive at Palacio."

14:40 hours - The Palermo, still looking for a midfielder, has asked the Inter Joel Obi.Definite no for the Nerazzurri.

14:30 - According to Reuters, at this time is more likely for Inter Zarate Palacio.
上述的新闻大意

帕拉西奥几乎不可能加盟国际米兰,而萨拉特即将前往米兰,他的身价大约为1800到2000w。

另外,巴勒莫求购国际米兰的奥比,球队当然不可能答应。

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

今年夏季的引援很保守
返回列表