返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2011-10-23 01:37 AM 編輯

I believe this incident is only a manifestation of a deeply embedded social ill. Since the establishment of the PRC government, the series of political movements had basically destroyed the yardstick for truth and righteousness. It is easy to blame the people but all they do is self-preservation. They know clearly justices would not be served. It is not the lack of written laws but the will to carry them out in China. The judicial system is still like a black box and often serves the political inclination of the government and the powerful ones. The people would remain detached until the injustices fall on them. Recent examples like 趙連海, 陳光誠 who stood for justices and what a hefty price they paid. The absurdity in handling the 高鐵 accident defied all logic under the very eye of high officials. The angry outbursts and condemnation were 'harmonized' quickly.  Everything has a price-tag in China now, wealth is the only parameter to measure success and also the safest one. The sons and daughters of the past and present leaders among the wealthy is a telltale sign of the ill emanating from the very top. Therefore, I don't blame the common people, they only do it for self-preservation. Frankly, I see no remedy out of this and you can call me a pessimist.
返回列表