他们同样在四场比赛后进入了冠军联赛淘汰赛。与此同时,他们联赛杯的表现也显示了他们真实的天赋。

在对雷丁的比赛前,温格并没有保证给出一个新名字,但是如果有在合适的位置出现合适的球员的话,他会抓住这个机会。

“这不是没有可能。”他说:“我不认为我会引进什么人,但是如果我在一个位置得到一个机会的话,我是不会忽视它的。”

在被问到是哪个位置时,主教练守口如瓶。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Wenger - My transfer targets for January

Arsenal Official Website

Wenger - My transfer targets for January 13 Nov 2007

Arsène Wenger may strengthen in one position during the transfer window — but he will not say which one.

Arsenal are looking well-equipped this season. They will go back to the head of the Premier League tonight if they beat Reading at the Madejski Stadium. They also qualified for the Champions League Knockout Stage after four games. Meanwhile their Carling Cup performances have demonstrated the talent just below the surface.

When he spoke ahead of the Reading game, Wenger was far from guaranteeing a new name but he would seize on the chance to strengthen if the right player came along in the right position.

“It is not impossible,” he said. “I don’t think I will get anybody in but if I get one opportunity in one area then I will not neglect it.”
The manager remained tight-lipped when asked about the area in question.
教授今次讲左=无讲。

大家是不是很心急?
for me arsenal for the moment dont need to buy any new player already...
their team is enough strong.... somemore the average of the team is still young....:014:
原帖由 ljw1982 於 2007-11-13 12:42 PM 發表
for me arsenal for the moment dont need to buy any new player already...
their team is enough strong.... somemore the average of the team is still young....:014:
Ya lo. I see every position got atleast one player for substitution..

If Wenger going to buy, i think he should look for Defender's..
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-13 12:44 PM 發表

Ya lo. I see every position got atleast one player for substitution..

If Wenger going to buy, i think he should look for Defender's..
yaya.... defender is a problem for Arsenal now....i think wenger is good on searching new young talent player....
when the afican cup is coming... some of the arsenal have to go back represent their country...
原帖由 ljw1982 於 2007-11-13 12:48 PM 發表

yaya.... defender is a problem for Arsenal now....i think wenger is good on searching new young talent player....
when the afican cup is coming... some of the arsenal have to go back represent their  ...
Ya la, I think MU is the one "WITHOUT" this problem because not many African Player in the squad.
haha...ya MU is the one who without african player....
i saw the newspaper yesterday said that the african player who play in african cup..
will miss about 8 to 10 matches ar.... this will be headache for wenger n chelsea...
原帖由 ljw1982 於 2007-11-13 01:01 PM 發表
haha...ya MU is the one who without african player....
i saw the newspaper yesterday said that the african player who play in african cup..
will miss about 8 to 10 matches ar.... this will be headache ...
I think Arsenal is OK...(Toure,Adebayor,Eboute,Song)

Chelsea is the one really affected. Essien and Drogba are both very important player in Chelsea right now.
this is wenger style,he wont say who he will but b4 he buy la....if nt sure will have many club also will buy tat player!!
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-13 03:01 PM 發表
this is wenger style,he wont say who he will but b4 he buy la....if nt sure will have many club also will buy tat player!!
WENGER 永远不喜欢买贵货。。也不喜欢跟别的球会争夺球员。
coz he know if he say out which player he want to buy,the sure will have a lot club come to buy that player too!!the 1st club is real madrid!!
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-13 07:47 PM 發表
coz he know if he say out which player he want to buy,the sure will have a lot club come to buy that player too!!the 1st club is real madrid!!
Yalah,...Remember i told you "Dirty-Tactic" always been done by this club...

I hope the next player would be Rafeal Van Der Vaart...to join Arsenal
i hope too....but i think he wont come coz he maybe wont sure be the 1st team player la.........
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-15 02:13 AM 發表
i hope too....but i think he wont come coz he maybe wont sure be the 1st team player la.........
Yalah, now almost 85% of the ARSENAL Players are in Top-Form, that's why whoever come would only be the substitution.
返回列表