返回列表 回復 發帖
Very good analysis, but 20% drop are limited to the area with most Asian or the area with excellent school district.  I think Chinese from China went to everywhere in US to purchase foreclosure properties, and paid cash.  for the bank and any seller, cash deal are very attractive, no risk of fall off escrow, or lender not approve, or even can't appraise the selling value.  I think Vegas has better potential for investment than LA, Like buhin said, it's more bang for a bucks.  But I can't find anything under $200K in summerline now, and it wasn't too difficult to find a nice one for $150K in last 2 or 3 years.  I guess if I need to find a cheap investment now, I have to go to Detroit now.
LA唔抵買,比高峰只係跌20%,vegas跌60%+另外,加州法例係保障租客,內華達州係保障業主。
加州有地震,內華達州甚少有地震。
LA樓價係las vegas嘅4倍,但係租金只係las vegas嘅double,即係回報低過las vegas低過一 ...
buhin 發表於 2012-10-23 04:41 AM
Interest rate is very low, it's like 2.75 for 15yr, but lot of people can't get approved.  before housing bubble burst, all you need is sign the paper, agent can make you approve even you have no income, but bank will check & double check all your documents, income, bank transactions, of course source of down & FICO is very important too.  Unless you are buying with cash, it's not easy to compete with other offers.
with interest rate so low, now is the time.
screenname 發表於 2012-12-20 08:51 PM
IMO, house in US is way cheaper than HK, unless you want to live in 90210.
wow, seems like a lot rich guy here....
ttc2002 發表於 2012-12-20 10:16 PM
返回列表