返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
: x* {% m1 [9 c8 Z) ?% Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- a5 I* [# @' C" nbut that time i also angry...why she want to say it...
- @& y6 n! q2 R2 o/ C, Bwww2.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& A7 F4 R! S1 }) k. D# ^6 p/ X" v- \
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 i% u3 N, W5 x4 |, d

F1 l: H5 n- _3 j& oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i will remember this..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# g, E) R& g* p) i
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....; Z2 n& Y" k; U" l3 i) ^" k- ]- m

- ]2 [/ s6 Z# f, ], X& `公仔箱論壇this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
$ Y2 B8 P$ o8 K, Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 7 E7 Y6 E  O. J6 a1 [1 r2 N0 C" H5 ]
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
+ @8 N( x. d6 G0 E, X公仔箱論壇
4 }- ]# ]* d( ~/ |4 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  {1 F4 v8 ]) K* A$ Bi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
+ L% m' w9 }4 y# W# h" o! \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 C0 e4 K" a; v9 N& ?* ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhat makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
# _8 v1 w+ [% D! M4 o- f公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& Y+ _9 X; V; P9 L' ]) Y* M+ e
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 _% Q3 m9 [6 e# Q

: F4 ?! `$ k4 u( |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....: V1 R4 a( A/ G3 I. Q# a
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表