返回列表 回復 發帖
dont lie to him.tell him that you are tired of making love when finish a full day work...and request a serve from him.
don't lie to him.tell him that you are tired of making love when finish a full day work...and request a serve from him.
I have made my decision to talk yo him
不好意思,作為路人甲剛好路過,睇了幾板的言論,局外人唔應該有太多意見,但要談判就千拆唔好心軟...揀錯人的話,代價太大,千萬小心...
I have made my decision to talk yo him
/ b. y' Q. q3 @) ^- Kmomoko_lam 發表於 2013-1-5 10:16 AM
& C4 U9 s1 ^+ y" ywww2.tvboxnow.com
  d2 v  V0 n: [: ~. d' Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGOOD. Hope you 2 can be continue together with solutions.
that really depends on age... if you really cant stand it, speak it out and discuss with him. If he really cares about you and your feeling, he will know and compromise.
I have made my decision to talk yo him* Z, S& q% U$ \4 Z/ |: c
momoko_lam 發表於 2013-1-5 10:16 AM
- q$ v% C9 _3 H) ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHopefully, you can solve your problem
Good lucky.www2.tvboxnow.com) [  ^$ }  ]% V0 K$ y0 J; p# s; ?
Remember  Love is forever. Sex is only a very small part of it.
) D6 T4 w3 R2 y$ g" p; Wwww2.tvboxnow.comLove is mental, spiritual. You alway think about the other party even dreaming.公仔箱論壇; h* m7 v6 o3 ^; l
Sex is only 5 min. movement of two person.
- \9 z, p8 }, c. F/ V& n3 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hopefully, you can solve your problem1 H; `8 P: J$ u' U& v4 p
natasha_cheung 發表於 2013-1-5 08:40 PM
www2.tvboxnow.com1 j+ ?) V( n& e5 y; |7 X
I passed the problem to him. Let him to make decision. He did not give me answer. see how to go.
i just looking for answers thank you
+ ^- V, S# e1 f4 Awww2.tvboxnow.comI passed the problem to him. Let him to make decision. He did not give me answer. see how to go.' d: i3 E/ W! c  e6 j9 n6 f
momoko_lam 發表於 2013-1-7 05:46 AM
公仔箱論壇7 i! i4 T$ S) M! c6 u2 Y* c! O
公仔箱論壇  ]& X% y5 z, K) V0 r) p
He did not give u answer immediately or you already gave him few days time to consider?
4 F7 S* z2 t9 q: k. I' J公仔箱論壇What kind of problem you throw to him?
14# momoko_lam
6 }3 f# [6 z" K
* s# \2 T4 C, L& G4 `2 d9 q这个还是要看人吧,有的每天都有,也有的一周才一次~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; k6 T; [: P) M$ x5 K3 Q) Q8 X
* t2 o/ M* V' r
你这个呢,确实有可能对你有困扰 。 谈朋友,见面也不只是为了sex吧。 正常交往,应该还会有些其他的交流吧,这样感觉你男朋友见你只为了sex,不太对劲~
' ?& C, h- }: k  {4 Rwww2.tvboxnow.comI passed the problem to him. Let him to make decision. He did not give me answer. see how to go.公仔箱論壇) L1 d6 P% R4 `4 S3 Y$ g
. A, m5 m. q: K3 d- R1 j3 l6 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow can you pass problem to him?
www2.tvboxnow.com4 @. h# Y0 L( @9 O: W
I passed the problem to him. Let him to make decision. He did not give me answer. see how to go.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 z+ w% D( a' F+ L4 b
www2.tvboxnow.com" Y3 f" M& A  _; d
How can you pass problem to him?
5 `3 c! D+ B2 _! Z) ^! WHow can you pass problem to him?www2.tvboxnow.com! C5 Z3 k* j3 \- D) a8 H- b" h
natasha_cheung 發表於 2013-1-13 10:16 AM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ e0 y% S8 t# ?: ^1 J

" n( h9 ]8 H, Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb老實講, 次次出嚟食飯, 做愛..... 都係有點原因, 由於他的家人給他的零用錢不多, 而我已經做野, 我的收入雖然不高但仍有一點錢用, 一個成三十歲男人出街得一百幾十蚊係袋, 男人餐餐食飯唔係茶餐廳就大家樂, 租房都話貴, AA制都算, 無理由成日都我俾錢. 佢D錢全部買漫畫, 電腦,............ 我想起大老板, 一天罵我的一說話:你知唔知呢個世界係圓架.
4 n" U% F  C$ u8 v3 wwww2.tvboxnow.com/ ], |' t. j- R$ w; M9 u6 G
我已經給了他期限, 他要做出一點事出來......
返回列表