返回列表 回復 發帖
我个人觉得canon 比 sony 好,应为sony 是吃名罢了,而 canon 是专出相机和镜头。所以个人比较支持canon.
I am Canon SLR/DSLR user for many years, last few months I was looking for a normal compact DC for convenience. And my selection is based on:
1st = Wide Angle
2nd = Good Image Quality/Low Noise (especially at higher ISO, e.g. indoor shooting)
3rd = Fast/Responsive
4th = Price

After searching for a while, I got 3 DC with wide angle below for comparison and my comments:
1. Canon IXUS 860IS - Noise exist in even at not too high ISO, Canon G10 not in market yet ...
2. Fujifilm F100FD - uses super CCD produces good image quality up to ISO 800, except manual function is a bit less. I bought this although I am supporting Canon for many many years
3. Panasonic TZ5 - Wonderful features & zoom range, except picture will show a bit soft at after ISO 400, probably due to noise deduction)

And Sony is totally OUT for my requirements, what I can say is Sony is having more good design, colorful, new & high tech features to attract consumers (who prefer latest technology, e.g. Full HD) & for better marketing. It's a SONY! like.no.other
最初我鐘意sony,但係宜家我鐘意Canon啦!
Sony is more fun to use, but Cannon is usually rated better in terms of picture quality.  However, that difference is not usually noticable for more people.  So it depends on what you want.
一定係canon~~
夜影人像可以話係無敵
sony的dc仔好光好易over
大同小异。but i support NIKON .. not y .. jz like a name
canon!
香港的CANON 400D几钱啊???可以考虑???

如果纯粹DC,影景,应该CANON好D,如果影人,应该SONY好D,不过FUJI会影得瘦D

普通dc的話,大家覺得究竟係canon好定係sony好d?

I think that both cameras are good but I think that the memory stick for the Canon will be cheaper than the memory stick for the Sony.
梗是Canon啦,sony的镜头唔得啊·~~
現在我用的都是sony, 以前都有用canon,可是覺得sony 好一點
i like cannon
SONY设计方面大多数轻巧美观,适合一般年轻人的需求....
CANON基本强调摄影素质,拍摄方面比较优秀....
若想要拍照好的就选CANON吧.....
至于价钱就自己衡量了....
无耻是我的专长;卑鄙是我的作风;下流是我的性格

Sony better

Check the E18 error code online of Canon..........Canon has a long history of problem of its DC
If budget is allowed, u can try to google for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3. Very high quallity image and built. Leica lenses, f2.0 24mm wide, very good for low light shooting, such as dim area like western restaurant without using flash. If this is not your favour, i would advice you to go for canon, why? I have been used for Olympus, Sony, Canon, Minolta. For Compact Camera wise, canon power shot really work. You just point and shot, let the computer inside work out the image for you. Sony is very nice and trendy, but feeling that the machine a little bit sluggish. The other two no need to explain coz not in your purchasing bracket.

Furthermore, it is very cheap to get high capacity media card comparing to sony memory stick, where there are only a few players around the market.
返回列表