返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you
0 k0 Z4 E  ?! B1 W; `From now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us
. Y) ^, g# j2 Y! W公仔箱論壇You have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05: 公仔箱論壇0 C( Z: s8 Z7 ?3 I
I will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare 0 Z  [8 H, t% s' {: E
Am i really a horrible person:019: / Z4 o6 `/ T" [
公仔箱論壇* S5 [) h7 [5 l* q* d  v: f  p' h
don't listen to little angel la
( V5 E) d' ^7 n9 T8 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ~% F7 I* Q. d( ]) y) x

7 w2 a% i- Z- E# ?9 B/ ]* Q& Cno thank you
$ ~  w) i) z. B+ ybut you can always ask that ocean guy ga~
( X+ \: v- k) c+ r! Ni bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
6 |1 S5 I' M" q$ K7 ~' m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 r7 k5 a2 w  N% Z
I can't la...I told you that I am already married.
8 I' o, M# p  F& X) |( jwww2.tvboxnow.comAs much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first
& m* u/ O$ c9 W/ D5 l! Q. fbut if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure
- \' T0 N0 j" u* p+ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。she is very hot-temper, jealous all the time
3 y/ t" G2 p& Ihey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her
( L1 E1 w0 u2 x% _her name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表
6 H9 f) D8 b2 _& Z+ qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ B' Z, K' h) \( Owww2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com/ f; |5 [0 B+ f2 U
it's ok:onion05:
3 [' m! o5 X, A( e9 Ywww2.tvboxnow.comi have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:
& g+ [! d1 y0 _9 l* E公仔箱論壇dont get divorce la:024:# e' o: e2 b" w6 j; \
i dont want to see ur dead body somewheretvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& B5 b, g) b" ^
i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
8 n7 ^+ e: y, F# V公仔箱論壇# t: b" v8 V- o  r. G* U' H( l
ok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  ~- c( }* X' F; A, ^. k+ f
my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second 6 k& J% m& z: D  m
I think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public , a3 U9 x. l8 f, v
Even though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
2 }5 j, p) W. B/ D$ r" R% u. {! q+ [8 n3 t; v* [6 |
im taken la worr :014:
* |) A" Z( y. L1 t# k, G" A公仔箱論壇:014: why not have him he~
, b1 K+ k! J1 U. \公仔箱論壇he is a very nice guy
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& s! o- E: V; R7 v, N, \! o4 U5 z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! v- V6 M% G$ G  T3 Q

, K" G: y, j1 n  |! O9 X& m& i公仔箱論壇sorry la...I am taken too...
2 v! ]2 X$ ?5 i0 _5 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMy heart is only for my one and only Niki
+ v/ _3 A1 f6 w. B, c1 _: i) o* @She is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇  l/ P0 y; j' R5 H: z9 n$ l* {0 g
www2.tvboxnow.com  E, h% e, z: \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. s& s' t  H* C) W! H
haha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18:
% }5 W$ t# ?/ I' p& p0 n% Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014:
6 `% A- ?) z* }* ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbmaybe me and her should chat:onion05:
" [5 l1 y0 {* o9 h- e6 M公仔箱論壇i really want to see how she really is 公仔箱論壇2 a" A9 R3 `# o3 S
i think she reall ...
; y# y2 i+ M" {2 M; P- F公仔箱論壇
7 q- q4 ^% S' H& _6 cOf course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10:
7 q1 f0 e1 U  G! rwww2.tvboxnow.comShe doesn't really like to chat online www2.tvboxnow.com: o% I0 G- L! j( k- b/ M: P
Also, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la 8 j- k* g/ N2 V% k7 \
She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314
8 L5 ^! y9 X1 i  q" |( W+ G' WI can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表 * D% m+ f" f! v) R
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* A4 x9 I* S+ v9 W* V5 _  D

2 y* g4 y, _3 h) O+ K6 qwell, people will change after marriage:onion03:公仔箱論壇, t0 ~) Q5 Y& P( O8 g- \5 k; X
aw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 X: F2 q$ w9 i* d. C7 R6 c+ o# F
i hope she is as cute as you said she was la
9 a' u1 k# Q: p) l1 k0 @6 U: |www2.tvboxnow.comum...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
3 b6 C' `9 V1 h& S
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* d9 g9 [7 `8 B) H; v& _( q: e
it's ok la....I like her changes ge:014: 公仔箱論壇5 y0 _8 q( {1 U( x" i
but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn www2.tvboxnow.com. S7 l1 ~1 d; @  k6 R; Q/ j; v
1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方"
" ?1 V) r; b: g. P0 ]7 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表