返回列表 回復 發帖
TVBOXNOW 娛樂新聞報道 2014-07-01.
Thank you very much for your timely manner on this very difficult task.  Your prompt action is appreciated.  You are the best.  You have my support.
TVBOXNOW 娛樂新聞報道 2014-07-01.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your effectiveness, your hard work, your professionalism, your dedication and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
TVBOXNOW 娛樂新聞報道 2014-07-02.
This is hard work, very hard work.  For your persistence and efficiency, you have earned all of our appreciation, respect and support.
TVBOXNOW 娛樂新聞報道 2014-07-04.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your effectiveness, your hard work, your professionalism, your dedication and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
TVBOXNOW 娛樂新聞報道 2014-07-05.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
TVBOXNOW 娛樂新聞報道 2014-07-06.
Thank you very much for all of your input; your courage, your effort, your hard work, your professionalism and your sophistication in the achievement of this TV program.  This is a very difficult task.  Your efforts, hard work, and persistence have made this impossible event become true.  You are recognized.  You have all of my support.
返回列表