返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] Time for a Keeper??

單選投票, 共有 13 人參與投票
61.54% (8)
38.46% (5)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
Kuszczak wasn't convincing tonight and I don't think I'd trust him asfirst choice. Foster is Injured too often and also wouldn't be reliableenough so what do we do when Van der Sar reires. He will more thanlikely hang up the boots next season so what do we do then?

Who would be best option to replace him??
i think we should buy a keeper for future keeper..
i think Kuszczak will leave MU some time.. Foster is still not yet a good keeper yet...
i think now we should a exprience keeper like Jaaskelainen from Bolton..
The old man from Bolton.
will he like to sit on the bench??
你在問題前講左甘多引導式既說話,這個投票咪會唔準。

更加上你唔可以用一場比賽就話古斯克唔得,
雲達沙一樣有失準既時候
曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
yes i have really agreed on buying a very good keeper to replace Vandersar.
but you cant easily found another "peter schmeichel" like.. keeper.
in my point of view, the current best Keeper were the following:

surely - Vandersar him self
casillas - R.Madrid
Kuszczak not bad, but facing the best team he will panic..this is the main problem. if he can getting a no fear like van der sar, then he is the 1 who can replace him, this words also come out from ferguson before.
原帖由 cfloo 於 2009-1-9 08:39 PM 發表
The old man from Bolton.
will he like to sit on the bench??
when he is in bolton.. he will never get any medal..
will him end his football life with nothing...??
at least he come to MU for bench.. he still can get any medal in his football life..
原帖由 messiken 於 2009-1-12 12:08 PM 發表
Kuszczak not bad, but facing the best team he will panic..this is the main problem. if he can getting a no fear like van der sar, then he is the 1 who can replace him, this words also come out from fe ...
That is all about experience... when his play time increase... this will start disappearing

problem is does MU will allow him to mature?  Keeper isn't like other position that is easily can be sub in or out... Keeper need to have a lot of game time in order to improve.
可以试下ben foster
返回列表