返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
+ V6 S6 A5 q$ C$ s& Z3 WHerman's Hermits - 1967
2 {+ m8 Y2 J' W1 n+ R4 s5 Y  `; _( w. D8 a( G: ?0 s# \7 }
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight公仔箱論壇' f. Q% d0 P% H+ A$ t6 W! o
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love2 ]6 W$ |3 z# E! K# f
You know what I mean
* l2 P8 r$ ~( ?3 a9 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbJust the two of us and nobody else in sightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' J3 y. U1 o% F
There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight
5 C0 u7 j* X) }; ?/ Iwww2.tvboxnow.comSo listen very carefully
$ n, l; |3 l' ~' p. utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCloser now and you will see what I mean
* w. }, Q6 X, m8 o$ U# }公仔箱論壇It isn't a dream) ]1 J! S3 b( [3 R
The only sound that you will hear
- s8 N* t4 X( U  b1 {+ O; ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIs when I whisper in your ear
& G* R, j: |9 h3 kI love you forever and ever
' Z& ~0 w5 F- n! {& t" r+ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight) i& ~. E* B: |' g, h# R/ K) {
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
4 q* v" l9 w  @- U. Z- _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLa-la-la-la-la-la-la
  ^8 t9 R) t  X$ s! {' QLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
! `# B% O/ @  l" V! b$ Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la
/ ~4 I* p* k+ e0 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。La-la-la-la-la
7 V" d- l# N2 R, S公仔箱論壇So listen very carefullytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& k( J* N  X4 I( a; K2 f
Closer now and you will see what I mean公仔箱論壇( I: a2 M+ q) Q5 H! k" {8 j9 r* x* q
It isn't a dream
' V3 t! O# C/ X. j4 Y/ C) O: sThe only sound that you will hear
$ G2 w! J' Q$ [) h公仔箱論壇Is when I whisper in your ear
# X+ L2 I0 I- a; HI love you forever and everwww2.tvboxnow.com+ O4 }& s. U- a+ O1 }
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
* A0 `9 V5 h# Z4 d1 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。All over the world people just like us are falling in love
0 r) z3 U$ @' i% w: zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yeah, they're falling in love
  b6 d3 r9 ~  i% l公仔箱論壇Hush, they're falling in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 @% J$ f# f2 L( s2 y; D
Hush公仔箱論壇( ?2 C$ A! U- J- V
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
$ t+ S5 @! g( |; u0 V6 Q1 a- Owww2.tvboxnow.com
8 q4 _  v. I9 a/ UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTERwww2.tvboxnow.com0 i/ K; ~8 E# l* L* N: e
(Trevor Peacock)
; P4 h! d/ ^- F7 y- H( j/ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Herman's Hermits - 1965
6 Q5 l) N+ f" h5 w* {1 M  A. E" `1 q' ?
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughtertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! l& W% ^: x; \$ s2 b9 U4 q- m
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
' X9 W  j: k4 P7 A; Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut it's sad, she doesn't love me now
- B3 a6 F4 B+ N5 ?( H9 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& o! X) B; U4 y' j1 B! u4 ]5 ]
She wants to return those things I bought herTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: f( {: ~, e! b5 @: @6 u0 u  ]: j; Q+ `
Tell her she can keep them just the same
; ?9 e/ |: D# h2 u3 W' D/ E& p% Twww2.tvboxnow.comThings have changed, she doesn't love me now! [, m7 ^+ E  r1 |, `
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
7 ^: ^# z- P0 |0 p7 E. O' b! PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Walkin' about, even in a crowd, wellTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 N- i; d; p; m- u/ P
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
5 u! ?# z3 p9 k* x/ D5 e5 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)  D" V1 c/ T1 A: }5 ^
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
; [$ }: |4 U/ u. M- U: a$ uwww2.tvboxnow.comDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
% g, G- {" }/ ~" s4 gI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
6 c: ?0 c3 @# Z. O% yWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
/ P# n5 N2 o( I0 T: `, \% eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
5 G9 S  r' P" h" Q4 ]2 QIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
3 U1 K6 u! F; [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
/ k( t8 W0 \- I5 sDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
3 f3 c" G3 \( J2 X* c( utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pinewww2.tvboxnow.com, k, E1 @6 [; q, X( H& v9 D' Z7 a, E
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
* G+ i+ p+ `( c3 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)# Q: F5 K2 `5 A: S5 e4 z
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
6 k8 y; E0 B) A/ N4 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)公仔箱論壇% ?+ e( K3 W( H' `2 ]$ h2 e
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s
/ F1 H/ X- ^. V  C: p公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, o. x0 m+ \% ^  x: P% h
LISTEN PEOPLE+ A# i  |# f! Z
(Graham Gouldman)% C# w0 b2 U! ~2 ~: A0 I' \9 c: Z
Herman's Hermits公仔箱論壇* D6 Z0 K! a2 H$ O9 u8 u8 y+ Z* M6 q
7 m% w* f1 I8 Z& Y6 E! W
Listen people to what I say# w/ n- c( g% _2 z
I say everybody's got to have their day; u7 h( G  @* y. P- Y' T2 S; m
And don't you know that
. y8 |7 }2 {7 G4 E* Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
( d/ l+ ~. Q. O2 ?* P1 a5 H) EEverybody's got to win a heart
+ u4 _  o2 W/ h: Y# R/ SEverybody's got to love somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 p5 q/ i* U1 `0 I& A
When you do, I hope you never part
; e6 L3 _6 H8 VI once found love, found love just like you9 L. r8 X8 D2 q3 ^0 I
But then he came, he might come to you
0 R, I2 Z; Q/ t5 Ewww2.tvboxnow.comAnd don't you know that
5 J' _/ I  k; G! z1 mwww2.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime
$ M% K5 V# @( D' d  WBut everybody can partTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! a5 \8 I9 h3 K
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime2 {- |% K9 [1 R! [5 U
So take care that you don't lose your hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* u- C& x( n( z5 A
Take my advice and you'll always findTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  [+ e6 k' y0 a0 d
You'll be happy all of the time
; o5 d' q% E5 h* eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Take my advice and you will see7 x: t. f4 z, A+ D
You'll be happy as you can be公仔箱論壇0 H$ i) o; T% z# w3 [7 B
Listen people to what I say
1 s) l: E" o' `) X- S- XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I say everybody's got to have their daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- L! Z9 f8 ]1 J* [
And don't you know that
8 M) k3 |" }' ^  L& A! i$ v  `7 Cwww2.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to love somebody sometime- N1 [) A& [" J; A0 j! f% e; o
Everybody's got to win a heart
/ B+ Q4 O5 W6 f* [1 oEverybody's got to love somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 m+ F* ?+ Z1 N* k5 F8 U4 X
When you do, I hope you never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Y4 [% K3 `) m: P2 n* E; T
You never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ y# z% b' W2 C1 f
Listen people
: U( t/ W1 o& @+ M" swww2.tvboxnow.comListen people
( U* b6 F( l# w公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
# ^* w% f5 P/ W. D# v( z- ]
% o; W. M4 f  r* F7 v, hwww2.tvboxnow.comTHE END OF THE WORLD$ {5 k: u0 H8 [3 E+ Y; b4 `% Q7 m
! {) B* Q$ R/ Y; F  U+ q, b
Why does the sun go on shining   [. d* t6 I, P" Z6 B
Why does the sea rush to shore ' ?# z1 n9 n" j/ Z; ^2 [
Don't they know it's the end of the world! K- u  K* K# C3 r- Y& o! }6 z
'Cause you don't love me any more TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 G$ z8 ^! ^1 ^. L4 ^
Why do the birds go on singing
+ R8 S# o# P$ i; oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do the stars glow above tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. S% z, L/ v. {% k! V9 l
Don't they know it's the end of the world
4 O: R2 Q5 Z0 L* I* u" UIt ended when I lost your love
' h+ o! n) ]# q5 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI wake up in the morning and I wonderTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; `& q8 u& {( @3 U" a  }. u, M
Why everything's the same as it was tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. n9 L! Q/ {$ x4 {& \
I can't understand, no, I can't understand
: J0 }- N+ d5 b8 X9 D$ Awww2.tvboxnow.comHow life goes on the way it does
! O- t* g7 ~# D( ^+ T8 TWhy does my heart go on beating
) r: z2 r$ R. ]* S8 ?! @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhy do these eyes of mine cry
. N, V6 c  \0 h% {- m" q* n7 d2 _Don't they know it's the end of the worldTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ D" n8 s1 J% e' C0 i0 B( F
It ended when you said goodbye
6 z; M) g) C' e) CWhy does my heart go on beatingwww2.tvboxnow.com! C& L: Q! S$ J9 H+ q1 Z! C9 o/ D$ c
Why do these eyes of mine cry公仔箱論壇3 U2 I2 B3 K, C/ z/ @' r
Don't they know it's the end of the worldwww2.tvboxnow.com8 l2 e1 b2 L; M+ w
It ended when you said goodbye6 e: A7 u4 O7 \5 q5 ^5 G* G8 ?

# L' ~/ W8 J5 X. xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj
; `' O; K; _( P. `6 B: E5 a6 m4 `Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 ?; n3 J3 o1 u: _1 I( _

$ s+ }# W6 u: P( |/ P) N$ l  cwww2.tvboxnow.com3 S9 e- m  c& i- T
NO MILK TODAY
) z9 ~- `( q5 s$ Y4 @' P9 r0 awww2.tvboxnow.com(Graham Gouldman)
* T9 D0 N2 q9 @" ewww2.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits
' Y) b2 f4 A* O1 R& Rwww2.tvboxnow.com/ Q2 N) d/ v0 _) N% Y9 y& v
No milk today, my love has gone away
! a/ \4 `& Q8 A9 B$ d7 o, LThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
+ X$ S: Q7 {$ b' t公仔箱論壇No milk today, it seems a common sight
& E& r6 n; g4 s; I" x, O1 JBut people passing by don't know the reason whytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 m; L! g' k) i- C- M0 b
How could they know just what this message means
1 A* ]; S+ M: H1 ?! ]" Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
; F# d  f5 {. F, fHow could they know the palace there had been: {: Z3 g  z% z  I$ K
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
% s; W# m! X0 D  qNo milk today, it wasn't always sowww2.tvboxnow.com6 R- }: V2 Z+ j2 P' M+ n" {# I
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
7 \2 `% n* M' |& s. lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
. K  u4 S) Q2 ewww2.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of town公仔箱論壇; j% z0 \, ?7 I9 G9 l
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
! R  @0 R( b/ o- ~, B* K4 Nwww2.tvboxnow.comJust two up two down+ |7 Z' @. A+ R6 K8 j. H1 k0 e: F
No milk today, it wasn't always so公仔箱論壇. A7 U8 R! B/ |8 x0 e* l
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
1 y4 i9 h% a, pAs music played the faster did we danceTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Q6 N) S, O/ v# S. y
We felt it both at once, the start of our romancetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- J! ^* t; i/ @9 S7 K2 {
How could they know just what this message meanstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ i+ J- Q1 {' R6 y
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
0 _; B" ]; }/ ~0 _( j" H- YHow could they know a palace there had been
" n/ d% u/ F* |8 hBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
' k8 V. q- g. }; qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away
0 d$ a% `2 u- lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
8 m6 i" |3 w4 M1 {www2.tvboxnow.comBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely公仔箱論壇+ U& u9 a7 a. ~  z3 v  z" I
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
( \; m$ z+ o; x3 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBecomes a shrine when I think of you only公仔箱論壇1 S( w& J7 W/ o* C/ x. t7 o5 T
Just two up two downtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* m  Q3 s; E. S9 N/ I' u2 j3 T
No milk today, my love has gone away1 B# S9 f  v& t3 \- K4 w- H3 b
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
; ~6 {% M) _8 ~公仔箱論壇No milk today, it seems a common sight公仔箱論壇4 c, U1 }, c6 }' i; B) D/ w- v
But people passing by don't know the reason whytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% }/ B4 F( I0 p! p4 N
How could they know just what this message means
  k0 @" Q2 f/ p4 GThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
2 J9 M' g- ]6 S6 eHow could they know a palace there had been
  q! F  J# b: @' e: o1 h& gwww2.tvboxnow.comBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
/ s& _( |& w4 }; l8 Gwww2.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it wasn't always so
* m: N8 h- k1 I公仔箱論壇The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
9 s, X$ q) n+ v$ [1 X3 `( ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely
, n6 T+ M5 w, z3 q; Z8 ZA terraced house in a mean street back of town
8 s5 Y, y$ w& ~2 Y# W- k8 Mwww2.tvboxnow.comOh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
" M* b+ `* N- F# f8 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A terraced house in a mean street back of town
1 u! ?" {$ i$ l/ q  Q  [: y* iOh all that's left is a place dark and lonelywww2.tvboxnow.com4 ~3 p) }. G5 \: W9 c- H+ n
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
6 a; y% S8 k0 D; w! ~www2.tvboxnow.com
* ~$ A: [0 [' p& _8 b& Yhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯
. t( z0 W- \3 ^# b8 L6 o
# K$ ~- J( [( G. o公仔箱論壇72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.
+ C8 Y& P8 z6 U+ x  S! q* cNo Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.9 i2 J' q9 \) S
Thank you.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
thanks a lot
返回列表