返回列表 回復 發帖
I used to have that. But now change back to BitComet.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 W( V2 u8 c5 a& ?, l: _

" E: @# Y& Q4 f% twww2.tvboxnow.comI always make my housemate DC when using it. They said it suck up the network to its own application only. That means technically Conquer your line and other people on the same network will get dead signal.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; _  a2 F( t6 T& J
, }# ~1 [+ @: O: U/ R
If you hook up online alone without anyone else at home, practically it is good. If your line is shared among other person, dont use it. It is too 霸道. ) d8 I2 o! `$ c9 H0 Q& r' J
公仔箱論壇* c( E) E8 ?$ I& K
Moreover, the calculation may be inaccurate or bugged. If you see the DL rate is stable, copy it down every hour and calculate the overall time yourself. Most of the time, it is not as fast as it shown on the status bar. Sometimes it is due to congestion of the data bit counted in the buffer only. Once it get processed, it will be reduced to median rate.公仔箱論壇5 x  V! z% o. h# x1 w# V

7 R3 e+ U  c0 A! k7 xAlso, I did not know that normal household can afford a line higher than 500kB/s. You must be very rich or you are using your Company network for personal download.www2.tvboxnow.com+ @1 l( t3 q7 S: D7 I& W7 W9 P6 o

4 H' \" A  f4 @3 V公仔箱論壇Enjoy.
返回列表