返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 \$ k3 J+ e  W3 q4 G
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份www2.tvboxnow.com- o- V% ]5 K6 o( Z/ r3 {& x
西元2010年04月27日
; }, d# `3 P8 T+ |0 P  @
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

/ V* r" I  ~, `2 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2- D- T7 I2 Y% Q" _
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
: H2 [+ |5 z) A5 A. y" J4 ~西元2010年04月27日
7 X* F0 k" {* l4 _( s- R公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

# v, `. V6 D  ?% p7 D# n6 ]The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
0 I2 v* v4 K1 ^$ S4 y. t; owww2.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
0 B) D# ~3 z' i( l; o( X$ W" n西元2010年04月27日8 J! C+ B: _! L2 f4 x
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

' H1 w) @2 E% c  W4 g: z
* {* N# F5 X& u6 I2 P/ A! r2 AVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" h2 j, f! W/ a" q4 w
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- b7 i/ W! X  ~0 V
西元2010年04月26日
1 r4 k5 @% T0 g+ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' W4 }; V' R- T"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
& W( f% c8 z. Y  c) @公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www2.tvboxnow.com5 X0 w2 ?8 [+ w+ v! B0 u- b
西元2010年04月24日( V' v( _4 C" H. A" w3 H
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 w' R5 l5 `7 `6 E" }* Y
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
' O3 C2 h7 o0 n+ u3 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
0 X  g: r% o( Z' ^% p西元2010年04月24日www2.tvboxnow.com0 g' M  h! e- [7 j* Q
5 s5 H9 G3 Z/ Y* n$ L$ K  p( _
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3): M3 _+ U+ q! T3 O: k6 e
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
. k. ^' B/ h3 Q5 ?  p; J西元2010年04月24日www2.tvboxnow.com! d  }6 N1 `3 w5 G  A" G
$ ~2 L" i' A/ n; b. a- K1 W
www2.tvboxnow.com+ i1 y& o. H' N6 i" f
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'公仔箱論壇' h! z9 \0 i' |. z1 g) q3 I
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’# E# I6 }# n0 h; m

5 g" r) s" _0 qHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenarioTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 N8 i4 ]5 \, n, p. y$ z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 k4 `8 y. m  |2 e: y6 U
By Greg Szymanski, JD
' V. f, X' X7 f; S: u' k% T公仔箱論壇April 23, 2010
1 G! H( l4 Q5 A+ g1 ?' [* b- o# l, Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
3 @3 v$ K7 s% d2 a# j, o亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。www2.tvboxnow.com$ K( x  H* V( C. U5 m
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
. a1 v0 B; l9 M/ {; B( Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。9 a7 ]  L2 S& E7 U
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; w# ^# d7 J7 f( J
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 i! j/ f6 d. S6 @
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
2 ]! F" i1 E1 Q2 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 w% l8 A4 W# {
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇; |! x8 g0 M' a/ v

1 ~; {( B& Y7 p# j2 E* A" e" L公仔箱論壇“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
7 R( E; a3 G" ]1 P- q3 Y2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: V8 P2 x7 o! AHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.公仔箱論壇; Q: \6 w- |7 q! \6 ?, l) Q- x) x5 s# T/ {

6 W# N! y3 M) i2 zLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
. w! d, c: t' |1 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; l+ ?& O% Q0 h
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
# \$ Q" }, G- C$ q; J" k+ FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇: k0 P" z' ?4 @$ c
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ \. t  ~4 J* _" h
, h! P% G. W- o8 x
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 r/ ?8 D) h9 P0 P( w

$ ?/ m; O  k1 i- f1 v# Y( U) ]“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
3 _9 g, j" f& E, ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; h& p, D5 w+ H) `. e& Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ^6 Q) y8 L% j" z- y8 C

2 e& x7 E6 k8 ^+ X: TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
! s. s2 {4 G0 cwww2.tvboxnow.com
$ @1 G+ S1 W1 q1 `3 O8 B公仔箱論壇“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
- c; }4 ~# O& V3 \/ o公仔箱論壇
! n/ ~9 ~5 v4 {; ]# }Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
返回列表